Department of Pedagogy
The chair was founded in 1932 and it comprises 4 Doctors who hold the title of Professor; 10 Teachers with Candidate Degree.
Research Areas: Implementation of innovative technologies into education in order to integrate into the world educational system:
- Child Development in the Educational Environment of Baikal Region ( supervisor – prof. N.Zh. Dagbaeva);
- Use of National Education and Culture Space to Establish Core Curriculum for Student General Education (supervisors - G.T. Molonov., V.T. Tsyrenov);
- Preservation and Development of Russian and Buryat culture, Sharing World Cultural Values in Educational Institutions of the Republic of Buryatia (supervisors - G.T. Molonov, S.A.Yung- Hi);
- Improving Student Professional Training in Classical University (G.N.Fomitskaya, G.T. Molonov,Yu.G. Reznikova, L.N. Ruliene., N.I. Golavskaya);
- Ethno-Cultural Peculiarities of Child Education (I.A. Malanov).
Postal address: Russia, Ulan-Ude, ul. Ranzhurova 6, of.15.