Department of Oriental Languages
Chair - Marina G.Ayusheeva, Candidate of Philology, Associate Professor.
There are 9 teachers with the Candidate degree and 7 Teaching Assistants at the Department.
- English as a Foreign Language;
- English in Professional Communication;
- Business English;
- Chinese, Mongolian, Korean languages;
- Translation in the Sphere of Professional Communication.
- Language Theory (supervisor - M.G. Ayusheeva, D.B. Tsybikova);
- Teaching English in Non-Linguistic University (supervisor - E.M. Kaurova, O.A. Tchepak, A.N.Bazarova, N.V.Akhmedchina, T.V.Tontoeva);
- Modern Linguistics and Literary Studies (supervisors - E.D.Stepanova, O.F.Zoltoeva, D.S. Tsyrenova).
Postal address: Russia, Ulan-Ude, ul. Suhe-Batora 6, building №7, of. 7215